Service: Closed | Call us at: Call Service Phone Number586-773-2369
We made your Mercedes-Benz the superior vehicle it is today and we want to ensure it remains that way – whether it’s taken you 10,000 miles or 100,000 miles.
That’s why Mercedes-Benz of St. Clair Shores offers Mercedes-Benz Service and Repair, so you have access to the latest specialized technology. Our Certified Mercedes-Benz Technicians always stay up-to-date on every component of your vehicle, ensuring that your vehicle is fixed properly and ready to get back on the road.
By bringing your Mercedes-Benz vehicle to Mercedes-Benz of St. Clair Shores for all your service and repair needs, from regularly scheduled appointments to major repairs, you can count on a continued driving experience unlike any other – for every single mile of your lease or ownership.
When you visit Mercedes-Benz of St. Clair Shores for your next service appointment, be sure to use our featured amenities:
Early bird check-in
Same day service
Factory trained Service Advisors
Master Certified Technicians
Online Express checkout
Mercedes-Benz Certified Parts
Comfortable customer lounge with flat screen TVs
Mercedes-Benz of St. Clair Shores technicians are highly trained and certified to perform whatever work you may need on your vehicle including:
General Automotive Repair
Preventative Car Maintenance
Air Conditioning and Heater Service
Cooling System and Radiator Repair
Service A/Service B*
– Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
– Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
– Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
– Oil Filter Replacement or Replace Oil Filter
– Genuine Mercedes-Benz Fleece Oil Filter replacement
– Fleece Oil Filter Replacement or Replace Fleece Oil Filter
– All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
– Tire inflation check and correction
– Set tire pressures including spare monitoring system (if applicable)
– Brake component inspection or Brake component check
– Reset maintenance counter.
– Cabin dust/combination filter replacement
– Replace air conditioning cabin filter or Replace cabin filter
– Replace combination filter or Replace dust filter
– Brake fluid exchange
Get the right tires for your Mercedes-Benz model, with competitive tire prices and expert installation.
*Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle?s year and model. For vehicles MY09 and Newer.